I will figure it out!


I learned to be Alone, Never thought would be Lonely

I learned to stare at Darkness, Never thought would have to live in Dark

I learned to battle for Victory, Never had to fight to Lose

I learned to soak up my Tears, Never to run them down my Cheeks

I learned to control Hatred, Never had to curb Love

There is always a First Time

I will drown into an Ocean and learn to Float

I will Talk myself into learning Silence

I will learn to Lose a battle and Win a friend

I will learn to figure it out

I can and I will!

Nee Sneham lo, Velige vennelo, konnalaina santhoshamga gadichayanukona ....

Sri Seshabhattar

24th March 2010

6 comments:

  1. nice :) me likes the line "I will Talk myself into learning Silence"....nice use of words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lotus.... I will try and talk myself to silence... so you wont have to read more of these :P

    ReplyDelete