Just one!

Some people take time to mingle, make friends and finally open up to others..... You meet a person and think he is totally reserved, introverted, selfish, lame, egoist and the likes... but when you manage to stay friends with them long enough these caterpillars do turn into butterflies who make your world so much better....

I also met the other kind-very sweet and pleasant to begin with, but spoil all your relations, steal your friends and crumple your world to the best of their abilities...

Every single time I ask my friends "what they thought about me when they met me?" They all (well, most of them) say 'Happy go lucky', 'Fun to be with' or 'Fun gang'. What do they think of me now?'Happy go lucky', 'Fun to be with' or 'Fun gang'.

It doesn't really matter if someone knows me for a day, year or a decade, they think I am the same person they met!! Should this make me happy!? I don't know!

I have always read these books where the lead / anti -hero always had a character with the depth of an ocean and are very mystic.

I am beginning to think there is no such depth to my personality..... I am 100% 'Me' from the minute anyone meets me... There is no mysterious quality about me... I don't have this cool dimension or a different facet to my personality... I present myself as and will remain the exact same person always... How dull is that!

If ever I had to write an auto-biography or make a movie about my life, Here's how it would go:

"Hi, I am Sridevi, Nice to meet you, Let me know if you need something!"



What are you waiting for?... The show is over.. go home!!!

Curtains Down
Mishri
15th November 2009



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT is wrong to assume that you don't have different layers.

    You may be the same person but the way we see you changes. So the layers of personality really lie in our minds as we get to know you more... The movie is a little longer than you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes feel the same- so simple! But, as I have aged and had different careers and social labels I have learned that there is depth to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jitu: I sure hope so...
    @Rebecca: Thanks a lot.. that means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete